FAQ - Frequently Asked Questions
Can I remove the tag?Never remove the tag as it serves as a mean of identification, should you have a warranty claim.
Is there any special care for my mattress?
- Once your new mattress is installed, it is a good idea to allow it to air out before putting on sheets. The air-out period depends largely on your preference. If you can still detect any remaining chemical smell after some time, leave it a while longer. At Mattress City, all mattresses sold are used with water-based adhesive, therefore ensuring your rest to be as natural as possible.
- Use a good quality, washable mattress protector. This will protect your investment from food and drink spills and other stains that may be difficult to clean.
- If you somehow get a stain or a dirty spot, clean it promptly. Use minimal pressure and a mild soap with the tiniest amount of cold water. Avoid all dry cleaning chemicals. Be sure to completely dry any dampness before covering the area with sheets again.
- Do not allow your children to jump up and down your mattress. They could damage the inner construction of your mattress.
Do I need to flip or rotate my mattress?At Mattress City, most of our mattresses are one-sided, non-flip style. This means, if you purchase one of these, you will not need to flip it over. We recommend, however, that you still rotate your mattress once in a while, generally in every 3 months, to prevent wear patterns based on the frequency of use and your weight. If you are using the two-sided, flip style mattresses, we recommend you rotate and flip your mattress in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If you can’t find any instructions, rotate it at least every 3 months and turn it over twice a year.
How do I carry my mattress?It is best if you could find two or more people to carry your mattress because it will be much easier to maneuver. Please do not bend or fold your mattress more than 20″ as this could increase the likelihood of damage to your innerspring or various types of foam. Foam beds, however, can be bent at a higher degree than innerspring products.
What is your bedsheet made of?Our bedsheet is made from Microtex, Tencel, or Linin.
Is your bedsheet breathable?Our fabric is breathable and definitely will bring you the comfortable feeling
What's the thread count?Thread count refers to the number of horizontal and vertical threads per 10 square centimetre. For example. Lotus Impression have 330 Thread count.
How many types of pillow case do you have?We have 2 types of pillow case which are standard and wing.
How deep is the fitted sheet?Most of our fitted sheet can fit with 14-inch mattress in height
How should I wash my bedlinen's products?Normally, all our bedlinen's product can be washed using both hand-washing and washing machine except Tencel which can be washed only by hand-washing.
Will the color fade after washing?We guarantee that the color will not be faded and depressed after washing for a very long time.
Should I wash it before using?Yes. We highly recommend washing your bedlinen before using it.
What is Mattress City?
Mattress City is Thailand’s first bedding specialty store, dedicated to surpass the expectations of our patrons by offering bedding lines that are unique and sensational. Our wide range of meticulous premium products from world-class quality brands ensures all your requirements are exceeded and your sleep satisfaction is guaranteed. From mattresses to linens, from beds to comforters, from recliners to pillows, you can browse through our extensive library of sleep items and rest assured that your purchase is the very best the world has to offer. Come see, feel and discover the quality for yourself.
Does Mattress City have any showroom?
Yes, we have many stores across Thailand and never stop increasing.
Mattress City in Bangkok
Tesco Lotus Bangkapi: 084-455-2462
Asoke-Rama 9 : 097-991-9599
Big C Lat - Phrao : 061-591-9150
Tesco Lotus - Lat Phrao : 065-449-4924
Big C Rattanathibet (Bang-Yai) : 062-462-5241
Tesco Lotus - Rangsit : 097-991-4469
Tesco Lotus - Rama1 : 097-961-9929
Tesco Lotus - Rama 2 : 062-254-6469
Bang Khun Non : 097-942-2526
Tesco Lotus Lat - Phrao : 065-449-4924
Mattress City in the other areas
Pattaya : 097-929-9146
Hua-Hin : 097-929-9242
Tesco Lotus - Pisanulok : 097-994-9641
Tesco Lotus - Saraburi : 092-2829314
Tesco Lotus - Kanjanaburi : 061-642-5166
Ayuthaya Park City : 065-449-4641
Tesco Lotus - Samutsongkram : 062-351-9969
Tesco Lotus - Pak Thong Chai : 097-9492945
Tesco Lotus - Songkhla : 064-996-4540
Tesco Lotus - Bang-pu : 097 959 2529
Tesco Lotus - Trakan Phutphon : 093 564 0546
Order & Delivery
Do I need to be home for delivery?
With the mattress delivery, there must be someone else at home for accepting the delivery.
Why do you use different delivery couriers?
Our mattress usually come with big size and weight, therefore we cannot send it by one particular delivery service. Unfortunately, you cannot choose your delivery courier.
Does the delivery across the island?Sorry, we don't deliver across the island.
Which couriers do you use?In Thailand, it will be shipped by Thai Post and other delivery service. For the other countries, it depends on the destination such as Kerry, FedEx, UPS, etc.
How much and how long does it take for delivery?
You'll get free shipping for your order.
Your mattress order will be delivered directly from our factory.
Your bed linen and accessory order will be shipped by our trusted delivery partners such as Kerry Express, Thai Post, DHL and more.
Will all products in my order be delivered at the same time?
All of your products may not be delivered at the same time because it depends on the type of product.
Your mattress order will be delivered directly from our factory.
Your bed linen and accessory order will be shipped by Thai Post.
Payment & Refunds
Do you offer discounts?
We have many promotions for both mattress and bedlinen. Please check our promotions on our Facebook page at https://www.facebook.com/mattresscitythailand/
Can i use more than one discount code on a single order?You can only use 1 promotion code per transaction.
When will my refund be processed?
Please send the product back to us and we will process for the refund which may take 10-15 days to be sent to your orignal bank account.
What type of cards do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Union, JCB, American Express, LINE Pay and WeChat Pay.
How will I pay for my order?
We have many payment options for you to choose: Credit/Debit card, Internet banking, Line Pay, WeChat Pay
How do I order on interest free credit?
We offer installment plan with 0% interest when purchasing more than 15,000 Bath. More detail can find here https://goo.gl/6ycxD3
Please check our promotion or contact your customer support for more detail.
Can I exchange my purchased product?
Yes, please exchange before washing. We do not accept your return after doing laundry.
What is your return policy?
You're eligible for returning bedlinen, duvet, and protector (except for mattress, topper, and pillow) within 7 business days from the day of receipt until the delivery day with the terms & conditions as below:
- 1. If Mattress City delivered the wrong product to customer comparing to customer's order details, Mattress City will take the responsibility to deliver the new product as replacement for customer within 14 business days without any additional charge.
- 2. In case of damage caused by the manufacturing process or transportation.
- 3. The product replacement must be same price or cheaper than the item to be replaced. The company reserves the right to return cash to customer in all cases.
- 4. No return policy to redeem cash back no matter what the case is.
- 5. In case customer wants to change the color or different model/collection, the product must not be damaged by maintaining the original status of brand label, product box, and packaging in the product's package
- 6. If the customer gets wrong size of product, the company will change the right one for customer. The product must be in perfect condition and not being damaged. All the parts including packaging must remain in original status.
- 7. The product cannot be changed if it was ordered to produce with special size or differently ordered from the original product's description.
- 8. All types of damages such as laundry, normal use, or lamb out of the package. The company reserves the right not to return or replace the product.
What is the return process?
Please contact our customer support for more information.
Do I have to pay for the return?
Customer has to pay for the return fee.