Lotus Victorian LV-SD-02
The essential element of new LOTUS Victorian Collection embraces both classical and contemporary, representing the timeless icon of simplicity. Inspired by the elegance of Victorian style, it represents the luxurious bed fashion with seductive colors that enhance your intimate moment nightly. With 650 TC. Micro-Sateen structure and superlative silky-shiny finishing, it creates a perfect combination of heavenly feeling yet refinement in style. Discover the world of ultimate sophistication in your bed today.
Your shipping cost for the standard item Dunlopillo – DL-BROWN-IE-M is 0 Baht and your item will be delivered within 3-10 days. Please be aware that the shipping cost and delivery date may be different due to the combination with other items. Please check the final shipping cost and delivery date for all your items at the payment process.
คุณมีค่าธรรมเนียมการจัดส่ง 0 บาท สำหรับที่นอน Lotus Victorian LV-SD-03 และใช้เวลาในการดำเนินการจัดส่ง ภายใน 3-10 วัน โปรดทราบ ค่าธรรมเนียมและระยะเวลาการจัดส่งอาจแตกต่างกันออกไปในแต่ละรายการ โปรดตรวจสอบค่าธรรมเนียมและระยะเวลาการจัดส่งอีกครั้งในขึ้นตอนการชำระเงิน
Sorry! This feature isn't ready at the moment yet. Please contact our customer support to get the accurate international shipping cost. We're sorry for any inconvenience caused.
เนื่องจากฟังก์ชั่นบนเวปไซต์ยังไม่พร้อมหรือเสร็จสมบูรณ์ในขณะนี้ ทางเราขอความกรุณาลูกค้าติดต่อแผนกลูกค้าสัมพันธ์ เพื่อที่ทางลูกค้าจะได้ทราบถึงค่าใช้จ่ายในการส่งออกไปยังต่างประเทศที่ถูกต้องนะครับ ขออภัยในความไม่สะดวกอีกครั้งนะครับ
- Never remove the tag as it serves as a mean of identification, should you have a warranty claim.
- Once your new mattress is installed, it is a good idea to allow it to air out before putting on sheets. The air-out period depends largely on your preference. If you can still detect any remaining chemical smell after some time, leave it a while longer. At Mattress City, all mattresses sold are used with water-based adhesive, therefore ensuring your rest to be as natural as possible.
- Use a good quality, washable mattress protector. This will protect your investment from food and drink spills and other stains that may be difficult to clean.
- If you somehow get a stain or a dirty spot, clean it promptly. Use minimal pressure and a mild soap with the tiniest amount of cold water. Avoid all dry cleaning chemicals. Be sure to completely dry any dampness before covering the area with sheets again.
- Do not allow your children to jump up and down your mattress. They could damage the inner construction of your mattress.
- At Mattress City, most of our mattresses are one-sided, non-flip style. This means, if you purchase one of these, you will not need to flip it over. We recommend, however, that you still rotate your mattress once in a while, generally in every 3 months, to prevent wear patterns based on the frequency of use and your weight. If you are using the two-sided, flip style mattresses, we recommend you rotate and flip your mattress in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. If you can’t find any instructions, rotate it at least every 3 months and turn it over twice a year.
- It is best if you could find two or more people to carry your mattress because it will be much easier to maneuver. Please do not bend or fold your mattress more than 20″ as this could increase the likelihood of damage to your innerspring or various types of foam. Foam beds, however, can be bent at a higher degree than innerspring products.
Frequently Asked Questions
Will the color fade after washing?We guarantee that the color will not be faded and depressed after washing for a very long time.
How should I wash my bedlinen's products?Normally, all our bedlinen's product can be washed using both hand-washing and washing machine except Tencel which can be washed only by hand-washing.
Should I wash it before using?Yes. We highly recommend washing your bedlinen before using it.
How deep is the fitted sheet?Most of our fitted sheet can fit with 14-inch mattress in height
How many types of pillow case do you have?We have 2 types of pillow case which are standard and wing.
What's the thread count?Thread count refers to the number of horizontal and vertical threads per 10 square centimetre. For example. Lotus Impression have 330 Thread count.
Is your bedsheet breathable?Our fabric is breathable and definitely will bring you the comfortable feeling
What is your bedsheet made of?Our bedsheet is made from Microtex, Tencel, or Linin.